Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nursery Inspiration...

There are so many beautiful nursery designs out there in that beautiful world of the internet....so narrowing down one idea that really caught my eye is ridiculous and just plain impossible. Here are a few of my absolute favorites that reserved a nice little spot on my desktop and Pinterest pinboard...
Kelli Murray

Project Nursery

LayBabyLay
See what I mean!?! So many options! I know I love the combination of the blush/peach, rust orange and washed out aqua colors...not to mention a little burnt mustard and some grays.... 

Here are the fabrics that have caught my eye for Miss M's nursery....

I'm planning to make my own bedding, so if I can just make up my mind and get these fabrics ordered, I'll get started on the changing pad cover, cribskirt, throw pillows, and a few crib sheets.... I'm hoping to combine a few of these for a bunting on the wall as well, layered with another made from  a few old lace doilies from Justin's mom and my mom and grandma.... 

I think we finally decided on a color for the walls....I loved the look of the light washed out aqua blue in the second picture above, however when I put that color on the walls- it was far too bright for such a small space... so Justin and I went searching and his pick was Behr's Spearmint Stick...

I think it'll be the perfect compliment to the darker colors of the fabric as well as the white beadboarding Justin is going to install on the bottom half of the walls! 

Here's to getting started!



No comments:

Post a Comment